Dinner for Dogs (Kobo eBook)
Here are 50 homemade, high-quality, delicious recipes to keep your dog healthy and happy at mealtime!
Dogs aren’t just pets, they’re part of the family—and that means they deserve the very best (and most delicious) nutrition possible. Dinner for Dogs is here to help with 50 simple, nourishing, and well-balanced recipes to keep your pooch looking forward to their next meal.
Developed by pet food expert Henrietta Morrison, these veterinarian-approved recipes cover meals and snacks for every occasion, including:
- Balanced Breakfasts: Apple and Blueberry Muffins, Morning Oatmeal
- Daily Dinners: Homemade Kibble, Chicken and Rice Balls
- Special Meals for Special Days: Celebration Cupcakes, Meat Pies
- Tasty Treats: Peanut Butter and Buckwheat Kisses, Cheesy Puffs
- Recovery Recipes: Calming Oats, Quick Doggy Ice Cream
Dinner for Dogs also includes calorie breakdowns, tips on maximizing what’s in your pantry, and advice on harmful ingredients to avoid, meaning you’ll be an expert home chef in no time—and the owner of a very happy, very healthy pup!