Macrame Guides: The Absolute Guides For Beginners To Start Macrame: Guide To Macrame (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Macrame is a form of textile produced using knotting techniques. The primary knots of macrame are the square and forms of "hitching" various combinations of half hitches.
Macrame may seem complicated. If you're a beginner, it can definitely be overwhelming to get started, getting everything correctly, and producing some nice projects. But don't worry, this book will help you sort this out.
In this complete beginner's book for macrame, you will find easy, step-by-step macrame projects that you can easily create for yourself Here's what you can find inside:
- Outstanding, beautiful Do-It-Yourself projects for macrame that even kids can make
- 34 practical projects: wall hanging macrame, toilet paper holders, plant hangers, and much, much more
- In-depth step-by-step instructions to create outstanding results, including photos
- Basic knots tutorials that you can use in future projects as well
- And much, much more exclusive content that you will not find anywhere else
This book is best for:
- Beginners who want to start with macrame and looking for friendly guidance
- Experienced macrame artists who want to get some inspiration and new macrame ideas
- A gift for any macrame lover
Scroll up, click on "Buy Now with 1-Click", and Get Your Copy NOW