Be the BBQ Pitmaster: A Regional Smoker Cookbook Celebrating America's Best Barbecue (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Beef versus pork, dry rub or wet, Texas and the rest-it's no secret that American barbecue is the subject of heated regional rivalries and debate. While you don't need to pick sides to prep and smoke competition-worthy ribs, briskets, and other favorites, it never hurts to learn secrets that America's award-winning pitmasters took years to unlock. With Be the BBQ Pitmaster, you'll elevate your backyard barbecue with advice, anecdotes, and recipes from professional pitmasters representing diverse regions, cultures, and barbecue styles.
- Straightforward illustrations and advice for selecting woods and meats, or trying new spices and techniques
- Step-by-step instructions and insider tips for smoking beef, pork, poultry, and other proteins
- Authentic recipes and secrets from award-winning pitmasters who represent the best in American barbecue
- Additional recipes to fill your plate with classic sides, inspired salads, and swoon-worthy desserts
- A detailed guide and FAQ for moving beyond the basics to enter BBQ competitions with your own winningest recipes