Alan Titchmarsh How to Garden: Climbers and Wall Shrubs (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
- #13: Container Gardening (How to Garden #13) (Paperback): $16.95
- #14: Garden Design (How to Garden #14) (Paperback): $16.95
- #15: Gardening in the Shade (How to Garden #15) (Paperback): $19.95
- #16: Lawns Paths and Patios (How to Garden #16) (Paperback): $18.95
- #17: Pruning and Training (How to Garden #17) (Paperback): $12.95
- #18: Vegetables and Herbs (How to Garden #18) (Paperback): $16.95
- #28: Wildlife Gardening (How to Garden #28) (Paperback): $12.95
The definitive guide to adding an impressive extra dimension to any garden through vertical climbers and wall plants Covering the ins-and-outs of growing climbers and wall plants, this guide teaches gardeners of all skill levels to get the very best in terms of cover, cropping, and flowering from their gardens. It looks extensively at flowering plants, fruit, and some vegetable plants—showing how to make the most of every available space in any garden. Including creative ideas for using climbers and wall shrubs effectively in the garden, the guide also contains quick lists of plants for specific purposes, conditions, or effects; A-to-Z profiles of recommended plants; practical advice on training, pruning, and propagation; and beautifully illustrated step-by-step guides to essential techniques.
About the Author
Alan Titchmarsh is the author of more than 40 gardening books, including The Complete How to Be a Gardener, The Gardener's Year, and the volume of memoirs Trowel and Error. He has twice been named Gardening Writer of the Year and in 2004 he received a Lifetime Achievement Award from the Garden Writers' Guild.