Raised Bed Gardening: An Easy Guide to Growing Organic Vegetables with Your Thriving Raised Bed Garden Month by Month (Paperback)
Are you trying to start a new garden and don't you know how to?
Do you want to be able to convert your lawn into a beautiful garden with raised beds?
If you want to learn how to get the growing small plots of veggies and flowers, this is the book that you are looking for
With this book, you can get very cheap raised beds easy to assemble, and despite the limited space, plant organic vegetables fresh and fruit trees.
You will learn:
- How to Build a Raised Bed Gardening
- How to Make the Right Compost
- Types of Water Irrigation System
- The Right Vegetables Month by Month
- Herbs, Fruits and Vegetables
- Types of Fertilizer
- Pests, Prevention and Treatment
Even if you are totally new to gardening and have just a small space, with this book, you will learn how you can make the most of it, so that you can grow fresh, organic food that is nutritious and healthy.