Organic Gardening: 5 Books in 1: How to Get Started with Your Own Organic Vegetable Garden, Master Hydroponics & Aquaponics, Learn to Gro (Paperback)
Whether you're new to being organic or an old pro, there are many benefits to adding an organic garden to your backyard, patio, windowsill, or even driveway. You don't have to have a large backyard or a large wallet for that matter to benefit from this method. You don't even have to spend that much time for daily maintenance if you know the right tricks. At first, going organic may seem like a handful, but you'll soon learn that this process can be much simpler and fulfilling than you might think. By taking up Organic Gardening, you can find therapeutic peace while tending your gardening, increased physical exercise, recycle waste to turn into compost rather than allowing it to build up in landfills, lower the number of chemical-based pesticides and herbicides in the environment, and find increased health for both you and your loved ones as you're provided with nutritious and flavorful harvest season after season...
Whether you choose to use a traditional garden bed, raised beds, container gardening, or square foot gardening, with this book you'll learn all the tricks you need to have a healthy and thriving crop and harvest. No longer will you have to rely on the chemical-laden and taste-deficient vegetables and fruits from the grocery store. By choosing Organic Gardening, you'll be able to grow fresh produce free of nasty chemicals, full of nutrients, and bursting with flavor. Traveling no further than your backyard to your dining room table, this produce will be the freshest food you've ever enjoyed...
With the helpful knowledge presented in this book, there's no reason to not practice organic gardening. If you choose to take up this practice, you'll thank yourself later. Are you ready for a better and healthier life?
This mega-book includes the following 5 books:
1. ORGANIC GARDENING FOR BEGINNERS: Learn How to Easily Start and Run Your Own Organic Garden, and How to Grow Your Own Organic Fruits, Vegetables, and Herbs (Book 1)
2. ORGANIC VEGETABLE GARDENING: Beginner's Guide to Quickly Learn and Master How to Grow Your Own Vegetables and How to Start a Healthy Garden at Home (Book 2)
3. HYDROPONICS: Beginner's Guide to Quickly Start Growing Your Own Vegetables, Fruits, & Herbs And Learn How to Build Your Own Hydroponics Home Gardening System (Book 3)
4. AQUAPONICS: Beginner's Guide To Building Your Own Aquaponics Garden System That Will Grow Organic Vegetables, Fruits, Herbs and Raising Fish With Your Own Aquaponics Home Gardening System (Book 4)
5. GREENHOUSE GARDENING: Beginner's Guide to Growing Your Own Vegetables, Fruits and Herbs All Year-Round and Learn How to Quickly Build Your Own Greenhouse Garden (Book 5)The time has never been riper to get your hands dirty with organic gardening. In the end, you'll reap the rewards of these efforts in ways both local and global. To feed your family and friends food that you grow is an immeasurable pleasure, the ultimate act of love, and to do this in a way that supports environmental sustainability is quite literally groundbreaking. Sustenance is more than mere fuel for the body- it's an active fare for the spirit
--- Get your copy of Organic Gardening today ---