The Essential Air Fryer Cookbook for Beginners: Easy, Foolproof Recipes for Your Air Fryer (Paperback)
Discover dozens of effortless air fryer recipes perfect for cooks of all levels
Air fryers can whip up meals in minutes, but how do you get started? All you need is The Essential Air Fryer Cookbook for Beginners and you'll learn to:
- Fry-crispy Southern Fried Chicken, hot-as-you-want Buffalo Chicken Wings, and other classic comfort foods
- Bake-gooey Cinnamon Rolls, savory quick breads, and other tasty baked goods
- Grill-tender Grilled Rib Eye with Herb Butter, juicy corn on the cob, and dozens of grilled dishes
- Steam-succulent Lobster Tails that perfectly flake on your fork, vegetable sides, and several more sensational steams
- Roast-traditional Cornish Hen, smoky Homemade Potato Wedges, and other simple roasting recipes
- Toast-buttery Bruschetta with tomatoes and basil, plus ideas for easy toasting options
This must-have air fryer cookbook also explains everything a first-time chef needs to know when starting out: what to look for in your first air fryer, proper cleaning and maintenance, general cook times, and tips that will take you from air fryer novice to pro in no time.
Maximize your cooking time and start making healthier meals that you and your family will love with The Essential Air Fryer Cookbook for Beginners.