Good Housekeeping Instant Pot(r) Cookbook, 15: 60 Delicious Foolproof Recipes (Good Food Guaranteed #15) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 15 in the Good Food Guaranteed series.
- #5: Good Housekeeping Slow Cooker, 5: Quick-Prep Recipes (Good Food Guaranteed #5) (Hardcover): $16.95
- #6: Good Housekeeping Gluten Free, 6: Easy & Delicious Recipes for Every Meal (Good Food Guaranteed #6) (Hardcover): $16.95
- #9: Good Housekeeping Healthy Smoothies, 9: 60 Energizing Blender Drinks & More! (Good Food Guaranteed #9) (Hardcover): $16.95
- #11: Good Housekeeping Easy Paleo, 11: 70 Delicious Recipes (Good Food Guaranteed #11) (Hardcover): $16.95
- #12: Good Housekeeping Skillet Suppers, 12: 65 Delicious Recipes (Good Food Guaranteed #12) (Hardcover): $16.95
- #13: Good Housekeeping Sheet Pan Cooking, 13: 70 Easy Recipes (Good Food Guaranteed #13) (Hardcover): $16.95
- #14: Good Housekeeping Soups, 14: 70+ Nourishing Recipes (Good Food Guaranteed #14) (Hardcover): $16.95
- #16: Good Housekeeping Everyday Vegan, 16: 85+ Plant-Based Recipes (Good Food Guaranteed #16) (Hardcover): $16.95
- #17: Good Housekeeping Canning & Preserving, 17: 80+ Simple, Small-Batch Recipes (Good Food Guaranteed #17) (Hardcover): $16.95
- #19: Good Housekeeping Mediterranean Diet, 19: 70 Easy, Healthy Recipes (Good Food Guaranteed #19) (Hardcover): $16.95
Make 60 delicious recipes using the home cook's newest dream appliance: the Instant Pot(R)
Officially authorized by Instant Pot With its 6-in-1 capabilities, the Instant Pot(R) saves time and space in the kitchen--and once you try it you'll wonder how you ever lived without it. It can pressure cook, slow cook, make rice and yogurt, double as a saut pan, and keep your food warm so you'll put a delicious dinner on the table quickly and easily. Who better than Good Housekeeping to explain exactly how to use this miracle machine? In addition to a primer filled with all the basics you'll need to know and Test Kitchen tips, it features 60 family-pleasing dishes that range from Quick Coq au Vin and Carnitas Tacos to Pulled BBQ Beef and Weeknight Tuscan Ragu. Every recipe is triple-tested in the Test Kitchen, using the pressure-cooking and slow-cooking functions.
About the Author
Good Housekeeping (goodhousekeeping.com) is a leading lifestyle media brand inspiring a monthly audience of 30+ million readers to discover genius innovations, delicious ideas, style-savvy trends, compelling news, and best-in-class products for their homes, families, and themselves. The Good Housekeeping Institute's state-of-the-art labs combined with Good Housekeeping's seasoned editorial talent and renowned test kitchen is unparalleled. In addition to its US flagship, Good Housekeeping publishes five editions around the world.