Plant Propagation A to Z: Growing Plants for Free (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
A handy and richly illustrated guide to all propagation techniques.
Plant Propagation A to Z has more than 500 photographs that illustrate both practical step-by-step propagation techniques and the plants themselves. The book introduces propagation in general and then describes the tools and methods used. There are extensive tables detailing which techniques are best suited to more than 1,000 garden plants and noting the best times for propagating.
The book also includes:
- Annotated step-by-step color diagrams
- Seed, cutting and division techniques
- Specialized propagation methods
- Temperature and moisture requirements
- Germination time and strike rate
- Guidance on specific techniques for each propagation procedure
- Recommendations for choosing the best equipment.
Easy-to-use and informative, Plant Propagation A to Z is an essential reference book and how-to guide for gardeners everywhere.
About the Author
Geoff Bryant is a plant propagator and hybridizer with 25 years of experience in this field. He is a fulltime garden writer and photographer and has written or contributed to a dozen gardening books.