The Art of Wearable Flowers: Floral Rings, Bracelets, Earrings, Necklaces, and More (How to Make 40 Fresh Floral Accessories, Flower Jewelry Book) (Hardcover)
Not in Stock... Available to ship in 3-5 days
The Art of Wearable Flowers reveals the secrets to creating gorgeous floral accessories that you can wear.
This guide book provides how-tos for 40 floral wearables, including an eye-catching succulent ring, gorgeous hyacinth hoop earrings, a fabulous petal necklace, and a luxurious headpiece, plus bracelets, corsages, headbands, and more.
,br>Renowned floral artist Susan McLeary shares this stunning collection of 40 flower- and plant-based designs that you can try out for yourself.
• Each project includes an ingredients list, styling tips, and easy-to-follow instructions paired with step-by-step photographs.
• This flower arrangement books gets the ultimate makeover to elevate every outfit with natural beauty
• Filled with essential information on tools, design techniques, and plant care, making it easy to create these remarkable arrangements at home
Featuring hundreds of inspiring photographs presented in a beautifully designed book, The Art of Wearable Flowers is a must-have accessory for any modern woman.
Susan McLeary's expertise in styling flowers—combined with breathtaking photos of her signature arrangements—makes this a wonderful gift for the florist-frequenter.
• Not your average flower book, this book is for anyone who wants to make a show-stopping appearance at a wedding, birthday party, or any special occasion
• Great for brides (and as a bridal shower gift!), florists, crafters, flower gardeners, and flower stylists
• Perfect those who loved Paper to Petal: 75 Whimsical Paper Flowers to Craft by Hand by Rebecca Thuss and Patrick Farrell, The Flower Recipe Book by Alethea Harampolis, Seasonal Flower Arranging by Ariella Chezar, and The Flower Chef by Carly Cylinder
About the Author
Susan McLeary is an award-winning floral designer known for her unique, boundary-pushing floral art. She is the founder of Passionflower, a floral design company that offers workshops around the world. She lives in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Amanda Dumouchelle is a lifestyle photographer based in Michigan. Her photographs have been published by a wide range of outlets, including the Knot, BuzzFeed, and Junebug, among others.