Instant Pot Bible: The Next Generation: 350 Totally New Recipes for Every Size and Model (Paperback)
Not in Stock... Available to ship in 3-5 days
Enjoy more than 350 brand-new recipes for family favorites and weeknight suppers for every model and size of Instant Pot with this delicious guide from the bestselling authors of The Instant Pot Bible.
The Instant Pot is America's new favorite cooking appliance: twenty percent of households (and growing) have one, and its millions of fans love the appliance for its convenience, simplicity, and the incredible results that it delivers in just a short period of cooking time.
Bruce Weinstein and Mark Scarbrough are the bestselling authors of The Instant Pot Bible, and are returning with an even more useful and comprehensive guide to Instant Pot cooking that shows how to get even more out of your machine. These recipes include all-new suggestions for:
- Pot-in-pot (PIP) cooking -- setting a smaller dish inside the pot to cook delicate ingredients like rice, grains, dairy-rich soups, and even fish fillets.
- One-pot meals -- recipes to cook a main course and separate side dishes all at once in a single Instant Pot, including
- Stacks -- using a stack of lidded pans to hold cheesy enchiladas, Tex-Mex rice, and refried beans, all cooked at the same time
- Air-fryer lids -- how to use new accessories to crisp at the end of cooking without dirtying additional dishes or turning on your oven
- Dump recipes -- all-in-one-go meals that require no prep and no browning--just drop the ingredients in the pot and set the timer.
- Desserts -- go beyond Instant Pot cheesecake with yogurt cakes, sponge cakes, dump cakes, and cake-mix-doctor recipes.
- And so much more.
About the Author
Bruce Weinstein and Mark Scarbrough are the authors of more than thirty-five cookbooks. The owners of MediaEats, a culinary production company, they were nominated for 2011 and 2015 James Beard Awards, won a 2015 IACP Award, and are the longest-serving columnists on WeightWatchers.com, as well as regular contributors to the Washington Post, Fine Cooking, and Cooking Light.